Saturday, October 28, 2006

The three major lessons I've learned from this course (I.T. Professional).

Firstly, with blogging in I.T. Pro course, I've learned to share my art of writing and sharing myself not only to my classmates, officemates and friends but to the rest of the world. In fact, three foreign bloggers from Japan, France and Australia commented on my blog and I was able to learn their blogs too. This activity made me come in contact with people I would not have otherwise known through blogging. In fact, I was able to join a site which is mybloglog.com and, better still, I was able to help make a blog for my friends too.

Secondly, with the number of activities required in this course, time management is the second lesson I've learned. With my heavily demanding profession, I was still able to find a way to compy with our Professor's requirements.

And, thirdly, all the course requirements has helped me strived hard in learning excel and review some programs which I have forgotten for awhile. All the activies are indeed helpful in my profession as I was able to help my office in improving some services which are most likely helpful to the public too.

I press forward that Mr. John Ruero should continue to do on enriching his students with his new ideas and materilas which gets on his hand as this will prove to continually show his brilliance as a Professor.

I wish there were more articles to be commented on because I like writing and commenting on articles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home